Though we’ll probably never look as best as Victoria’s Secret models does in underwear, we can take Angel Doutzen Kroes tips on how best to appear as model-esque as possible while traveling.
We snagged Doutzen to talk travel hints before she heads off to London for this year’s Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
- Utilize a BB cream. The secret to looking refreshed after a long plane ride would be to use some form of BB cream, which stands for “blemish balm.” I set it before I step off, on when we are landing. It is like a moisturizer, but nonetheless, it still provides you with a little coverage, which means it is quick, and you seem refreshed. In general, I travel with a moisturizer, the BB creme, and a hairbrush.
- No heels in the airplane. To look stylish but remain cozy while traveling I wear Rick Owens sweatpants and a Rick Owens cardigan. Isabel Marant additionally has adorable sweatpants. Mix and match together with the low end. I never wear heels. I always wear cool sneakers.
- Pack your own food. To keep my diet when I am traveling, I buy a salad in the airport before I get on the airplane.
- Bring workout DVDs. I’ve routines I can do in my room, to maintain my workout regimen. At home I practice the running shoe, along with Ballet Beautiful actually does DVDs and videos, so I’ll do that when I can not see her. She does Skype so it’s extremely simple to preserve my regular routine.
- Do not wear makeup. My largest don’t in regards to traveling isn’t to wear makeup on the flight.
- Use room service. The primary thing I search for in a hotel is their room service choices, so I do not have to cook. It’s important to just sit in bed, watch a film, and order pizza. You need to spend time!
- Zone out in the airplane. I use my time on the airplane to zone out. I’ve my iPad, and I watch movies. I do not really read. I enjoy fall asleep watching a movie or to see a movie. It is my time to be calm.
- Don’t overpack. I believe the largest error people make is bringing many options in regards to their clothing. It’s really difficult to do. I’ve one pair of flats, one pair of boots, and one pair of heels when I’m on holiday.
- Pick a few key pieces. There are a couple of basics to travel with that is going to have you covered for almost any situation. Bring T shirts jeans, and pumps, and you should be set. I’m very basic, actually, so that is all I want. I am not good when it comes to the authentic packing of my clothes. I throw everything in my bag, and I don’t fold. I do everything at the last minute. I get to the hotel, I hang the clothing on a hanger, and I steam matters in the toilet.
- Remain calm. Don’t get yourself wound up about anything — just relax and go with the flow. Don’t stress.
The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show will air on Dec. 9 at 10 p.m. ET on CBS. credits: yahoo travel
When she’s not parading down the catwalk in a sexy lingerie number or cooking dinner at home with her family, Victoria’s Secret Angel Doutzen Krous can be found working up a sweat in the gym to keep that stellar physique in negligée-ready shape. How does she stay so motivated, day after day? With the right essentials, of course.
She’s taking us through her workout in this behind-the-scenes video (below) from the brand new Spring 2014 Victoria’s Secret Sport Collection, a fun and flirty line of performance-enhancing sports bras, bright tanks and other workout must-haves that just hit stores yesterday. Then, we asked the bombshell what her secrets are for always feeling good, in and out of the gym. Here’s how Krous keeps her workout motivation going strong:
What’s the secret to maintaining motivation to hit the gym?
“It’s my job to stay motivated and fit,” she tells InStyle.com. “Workout clothes are very important to me. If it makes you feel comfortable and sexy in the gym, its very motivating.” “The new Victoria’s Secret Sport workout line for Spring is great for motivating women to get to the gym. The line is super sexy with fun colors and prints!” Credits: Exclusive! How Does Victoria’s Secret Angel Doutzen Kroes Stay in …
Congratulations to model mum Doutzen Kroes, who has given birth to her second child – a beautiful little girl called Myllena Mae.
Newborn Myllena was pictured in her first photograph this morning, which the Victoria’s Secret Angel shared with her fans on Instagram.
She wrote: ‘A miracle saw the light of day this morning.’ Credits: Doutzen’s mini Angel | Fashion, Trends, Beauty Tips & Celebrity …
Watch this vide – ” “Doutzen Kroes Talks Travel”: