If it is in the marketplace, then that must mean that you want it to appear fantastic, correct?
Yeah, not too much. That is precisely what the cosmetics business wants you to believe. In the event you are seeking to streamline your beauty routine and quit squandering prime medicine cabinet real estate on products which are not completely necessary, here are the lists you can skip out on (while preserving some important coinage).
Toner is basically out-of-date
When I started realizing a bit more about skin care benefits, I rejected the quality of those toners that were popular on the market those days and I felt that I would prefer something that could replace the hydration effect of a toner and without all those redundant alcohol based fillers.
Then, I just started using my thermal water spray which would hydrate my skin, freshen it up and balance any feeling of oiliness.
Today, I am still not using any toner also because of the feeling of stinginess I used to experience with those lower probably quality toners of the past and since my skin is sensitive to those. Credits: Are Face Toners Really Necessary? – Skin Care Reviews
- Moisturizers for particular body parts
Skin is skin, so there is not any motive to employ a different moisturizer for face, your neck, hands or feet.
- Any beauty products that have the word “cellulite” on it
Anti-cellulite lotions don’t reduce cellulite long term or do not make your body firm. While the caffein in cellulite creams might provide your skin an increase by hydrating and enhancing blood circulation, actually the lone way is through exercise and good diet.
- Shaving cream
Shaving cream’s known for allowing you to get a closer shave, however you can get the exact same results using hair conditioner or your body wash.
- Makeup primer
Word on the street is you are supposed to apply primer before you apply foundation in order for your make-up to remain in a single spot and after you moisturize, but where’s your make-up going to go exactly?
- Lip exfoliators
Lip scrubs should eliminate flakes and dryness and leave your lips smooth — but are not completely necessary.
- Foot masks
While they are an ideal reason to set your feet up and take a visit to Shondaland, foot masks that rejuvenate weary feet are not any more powerful than a dose of moisturizer and hot water — and are frequently triple the cost.
- Split end Terminators
Oodles of serums promise to fix split ends, but sadly they just tame the frizz briefly, creating the chimera of smoother hair. The only means to eliminate split ends would be to cut them away — otherwise, they will continue to go up the hair shaft and damage your hair even farther.
- Facial mists
You can do this with water plus spray bottle.
Have you ever looked at your beauty inventory and thought about whether you own beauty products you don’t need? The billion dollar cosmetics industry would like for us to believe that we need every new product they come out with, but we really don’t! There are tons of products on the market that’s nothing more than fluff so check out this list of 8 seemingly necessary beauty products you actually don’t need so you can save your money and spend it on products you love! Credits: 8 Seemingly Necessary Beauty Products You Actually Don’t Need …
Here are some quick tips to help you buy the right product so that you don’t end up slathering your skin.
- Check for the ingredients: If you are allergic to something, you know it better. Check for the ingredients and search online if there are any allergic reactions of the same. For example, if you have dry hair, benzoyl peroxide is not good for you. Benzoyl peroxide causes excessive dryness and should be avoided in that case. On the other hand, it is a great resort for acne. So, check for the ingredients and choose the product accordingly.
- Similar products: If you are unable to get the detail of every ingredient, check out for similar products. It can be a life saver.
- Online reviews: When a product is launched, people love to post a review about it. Good, bad and ugly; every review is posted. See what you make out of it. Is there someone who shares her story, and you connect with her review? Check what she notes for the noted product. Credits: Quick Tips Before You Buy Any Beauty Product » Frost Magazine
Video – “Beauty Products I Won’t Repurchase”: